How do I download my array without these symbols

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
In this template the music plays without looping in your game
  • Hi, I am trying to create an in game tilemap editor (for my use not the players) which I have done before and it worked.

However when I download my array I get these symbols:

≻㉣牡慲≹琺畲ⱥ猢穩≥嬺〲㈬ⰰ崳∬慤慴㨢孛せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝絝

I am probably missing something very simple as I have been comparing this to my other one for hours and can't see what it is.

A fresh set of eyes would be appreciated.

I have recreated the issue in this .capx and tested it with chrome, firefox and internet explorer, I get the same from each.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/508 ... ditor.capx

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, I am trying to create an in game tilemap editor (for my use not the players).... and tested it with chrome, firefox and internet explorer....

Don't use stupid Notepad!!!

(open with Wordpad,Notepad++...Bluefish....)

• Ahha! excellent!

Thanks for your help!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)