How do I download my array without these symbols

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:42 pm

Hi, I am trying to create an in game tilemap editor (for my use not the players) which I have done before and it worked.

However when I download my array I get these symbols:
≻㉣牡慲≹琺畲ⱥ猢穩≥嬺〲㈬ⰰ崳∬慤慴㨢孛せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝㅛ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝嬬せ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬ⱝせ〬〬嵝絝

I am probably missing something very simple as I have been comparing this to my other one for hours and can't see what it is.

A fresh set of eyes would be appreciated.

I have recreated the issue in this .capx and tested it with chrome, firefox and internet explorer, I get the same from each.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/508 ... ditor.capx
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:21 pm

Isomoar wrote:Hi, I am trying to create an in game tilemap editor (for my use not the players).... and tested it with chrome, firefox and internet explorer....

Don't use stupid Notepad!!!
(open with Wordpad,Notepad++...Bluefish....)

B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:28 pm

Ahha! excellent!
Thanks for your help!
B
S

Return to How do I....?