How do I download the Personal License?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
A space themed game with high quality 2D graphics and addictive music that provide hours of fun
  • Every time I open construct 2 to work on my game it tells me to upgrade from the free version and buy a license and when I close it it has a countdown that says the same. I already purchased the Personal license over a year ago but when I go to the downloads section all I can install are a text file with some info about my license and a zip file of new assets that I can export to my construct 2 folder.

Is there a separate engine that comes with the personal license, or a way to upgrade or otherwise make my free edition acknowledge that I purchased a license and stop reminding me to do so? I have uninstalled construct 2 and reinstalled it both while logged out, and logged in on the store page, as well as installed and exported both the c2lisence.txt file and the asset bundle zip into my construct 2 folder. So far neither of these has changed anything and I have yet to find any other download link or an upgrade button that doesn't try to have me purchase another license.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Every time I open construct 2 to work on my game it tells me to upgrade from the free version and buy a license and when I close it it has a countdown that says the same. I already purchased the Personal license over a year ago but when I go to the downloads section all I can install are a text file with some info about my license and a zip file of new assets that I can export to my construct 2 folder.

Is there a separate engine that comes with the personal license, or a way to upgrade or otherwise make my free edition acknowledge that I purchased a license and stop reminding me to do so? I have uninstalled construct 2 and reinstalled it both while logged out, and logged in on the store page, as well as installed and exported both the c2lisence.txt file and the asset bundle zip into my construct 2 folder. So far neither of these has changed anything and I have yet to find any other download link or an upgrade button that doesn't try to have me purchase another license.

Instructions are in manual: https://www.scirra.com/manual/14/using-a-license

Basically, go to store, use redeem code from email, download c2licence.txt and place in C2 install directory.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)