How do I erase the gap between sprites?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:50 am

I am making a pixelated game with the pixel rounding property "off", getting smoother camera follow and such.

However, there is a small gap from time to time between the player and the ground, smaller than one pixel in-game. It looks quite ugly since he is slightly hovering above the ground. It's barely noticable but still quite annoying. How can I fix this without lowering the hitbox of the sprites (I want to keep exact meassures for them)?

I noticed having the pixel rounding property "on" solving the issue, but I still prefer it to be "off".

Any help is much appreciated!
B

Post » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:15 am

Sounds like a collision box issue. The collison box is probably larger than the sprite and needs to be adjusted.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:00 pm

lamar wrote:Sounds like a collision box issue. The collison box is probably larger than the sprite and needs to be adjusted.

The collision box is adjusted perfectly, though i think it's a screen render issue due to the pixel rounding being "off". It only shows from time to time, for example if the player stands on a certain hight. The gap is less than a pixel wide and about a tenth of it.

Maybe there is a fix to this in the other properties?
B

Return to How do I....?