How do I erase the gap between sprites?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Build your map with these isometric objects and terrains
  • I am making a pixelated game with the pixel rounding property "off", getting smoother camera follow and such.

However, there is a small gap from time to time between the player and the ground, smaller than one pixel in-game. It looks quite ugly since he is slightly hovering above the ground. It's barely noticable but still quite annoying. How can I fix this without lowering the hitbox of the sprites (I want to keep exact meassures for them)?

I noticed having the pixel rounding property "on" solving the issue, but I still prefer it to be "off".

Any help is much appreciated!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sounds like a collision box issue. The collison box is probably larger than the sprite and needs to be adjusted.

• Sounds like a collision box issue. The collison box is probably larger than the sprite and needs to be adjusted.

The collision box is adjusted perfectly, though i think it's a screen render issue due to the pixel rounding being "off". It only shows from time to time, for example if the player stands on a certain hight. The gap is less than a pixel wide and about a tenth of it.

Maybe there is a fix to this in the other properties?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)