How do I Export for android.

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:32 am

Construct 2 export options are summed up in this blog article.

If you read the part about setting up an Intel XDK project in this tutorial, then you can go on and debug your game on Intel XDK (assuming you are aiming at the Android platform).
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:32 pm

rekjl wrote:I contacted Ludei a couple of months back and inquired about their 2 project limit. Apparently what it means is that you can have a max of 2 active projects. If you want to add a new one, you are free to remove an old one and than put the new one in. Honestly, I think this is an okay term.

Not only that. Someone could just make another account and have 2 more separate projects.
Risk Rocket now available on Google Play
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:19 am

Usman Haq wrote:Not only that. Someone could just make another account and have 2 more separate projects.

Haha I've never tried it so I'm not sure, but even if you use different emails, you would still use the same keystore right? If they keep track of it, they would figure it out. But of course that's just my guess.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:41 am

Well now when I test on cocoon I get "Reason: File index.html not found. Please provide an index.html file or uploaded a config.xml pointing to a custom file."
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?