How do I export to apk without Crosswalk?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:15 pm

Hey, so I was testing my game while exporting from C2 to Cordova and then Intel XDK with Crosswalk, so I know I have to install Crosswalk on my phone to test it but I wanted to send the apk to some people (without having them install Crosswalk).

I tried building the app without crosswalk (Android option) and when I tested it on my phone it was really laggy.

Thanks for reading.
B

Post » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:26 pm

00danis00 wrote:Hey, so I was testing my game while exporting from C2 to Cordova and then Intel XDK with Crosswalk, so I know I have to install Crosswalk on my phone to test it but I wanted to send the apk to some people (without having them install Crosswalk).

I tried building the app without crosswalk (Android option) and when I tested it on my phone it was really laggy.

Thanks for reading.

Please don't multipost te same post in different sections.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:54 pm

00danis00 wrote:Hey, so I was testing my game while exporting from C2 to Cordova and then Intel XDK with Crosswalk, so I know I have to install Crosswalk on my phone to test it but I wanted to send the apk to some people (without having them install Crosswalk).

Thanks for reading.

i remember there was a way to build apks from the html code of your game offline but i cant find it
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?