How do I export to Wii U? Also other export questions.

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:04 pm

#1: With free version of Construct 2 what exporting, others are impossible to do unlike full bought version of Construct 2?

#2: Will my sound files have to be in a different format (example .wav instead of .mid) when exporting a game to something (example Wii U)?

#3: Do I need a license to export my game with only non pirated stuff of any format of game (example Wii U format)?

#4: /\ If Yes how do I get such licenses please?

#5: Do all exported game files come with the ability to load external resources (example link to sound on a website to play it, mention background image file name destination amd file name and load the background etc.)?

#6: /\ If only some exported formats of game come with the ability to have external resources loaded then what exported game formats come with the ability to load external resources?

#7: For each exporting game (Wii U, HTML 5, Windows 10 etc.) what kind of sound files are able to work properly?

#8: For each exporting game (Wii U, HTML 5, Windows 10 etc.) what music file types will work properly?

#9: How for each exported game (Wii U, HTML 5 etc.) do I properly put it online for download?

#10: How with each exporting possibilities (HTML 5, Wii U etc.) do I export my game properly?

#11: Which exported game files (IPhone, Wii U, HTML 5 etc.) come with the ability to load stuff from a USB flash drive?
Banned User
B

Post » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:14 pm

B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:20 pm

I think the hardest part would be getting the time machine.
I'd be willing to bet that the non disclosure agreement would still cover everything else, even though it's a defunct console.
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:52 am

Due to an NDA with Scirra, no WIIU discussions can take place on this forum.

Regarding your other questions - from what I can see, every one has been answered many times previously either via the manual or the forum.

Please try to use search before posting.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?