From the Asset Store
Find pleasure in juggling balls with this basic HTML5 template
  • I'm planning to do fake 3d on my game's objects

but seems theres no idea to do that??

• You can do 3d with this

• You can do 3d with this

Q3D is not good for my game

i just need a way to using 2d>fake 3d

• If you have any 3D software you can pre-render characters and other things as images / image sequences that you can use in the game.

The character for my game was made in maya and rendered as a image sequence.

• If you have any 3D software you can pre-render characters and other things as images / image sequences that you can use in the game.

The character for my game was made in maya and rendered as a image sequence.

Please hv a look on this

Subscribe to Construct videos now

the background using fake 3D

and i wanna to do this on C2

but seems can't

• That should be possible. The fake 3D effekt on this game is done with parallax layers and the shadow from the character, so this should be doable in C2.

• You need to be slightly more explicit. There are various ways of faking 3D. Wolfenstein/Ray casting for example, or by scaling sprites and moving them so it looks like its 3D. Have a look at games like "Dark Tower" (Vectex) "Deathchase" (Spectrum)..

With things that aren't really designed for 3D, how you do it depends on what you actually want to achieve. These can be quite effective. I wrote a baby Elite for TI Calculators using these sort of tricks and it actually worked pretty well.

• Is this thread of relevance?

It has many examples of trying to fake 3D, some good ones that make use of R0J0hound's excellent Paster plugin.

• There's a 3D tutorial (which uses one of my old games, a remake of Deathchase as an example )

• Spine will do this too.

• wanted to ask u for a long time now ... i want to play that game... where i find it? is it finished? was it a kickstarter?

• It's still in development and I'm pretty much halfway done I would guess. I will post Devlog and let people try it shortly.

It's a Multiplayer game designed for phone/tablet. So far functionality wise I'm basically done. Now i have a month or so planned creating all the graphics. I'll send you a PM with a link to the game. Don't wanna share it publicly just yet.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's still in development and I'm pretty much halfway done I would guess. I will post Devlog and let people try it shortly.

It's a Multiplayer game designed for phone/tablet. So far functionality wise I'm basically done. Now i have a month or so planned creating all the graphics. I'll send you a PM with a link to the game. Don't wanna share it publicly just yet.

oh i understand, i was thinking is already released, seen you with the same picture for long time and was starting to wander what game is it, i love those types of graphics and they just keep popping up, but you have an archer, which is my favorite sport, its the only sport that makes sense to me in this world, and in games archers are the best in my opinion. good luck with it, i`m pretty sure will be a success and thanks for the info.

sorry for the off topic, but the topic was already answered.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)