How do I find the bundled assets(sprites, sounds)

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Hello completely new to C2 and just starting to mess around with the engine. I purchased a personal license and I dont know how to find the bundled sprite pack or any of the other bundled features you get from purchasing a license.
B

Post » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:14 pm

Never mind I found them. If anyone else has this problem go to your profile and then to your purchases and there is a link to download the assets if you have purchased a license.
B

Post » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:22 pm

Hi, the package is not charged in all. you have to upload the files individually for what you need them.
For example:
-to insert a sprite: Click the right mouse button on the white part (background) and select "insert a new object"
- Select "Sprite icon" and Press the button "insert"
- Click with the left mouse button anywhere in the background
a blue box will appear, and you must press the "load file from file" icon and find the sprite on your pc in the folder you downloaded the package. and that's it.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:02 am

Hstewart12588 wrote:Never mind I found them. If anyone else has this problem go to your profile and then to your purchases and there is a link to download the assets if you have purchased a license.

Thanks, I've been looking for them for the longest time now XD
B

Return to How do I....?