How do I fix bug in touch control

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:08 pm

Hello,

i bought a rpg engine on the scirra store to create a rpg on android. But the touch joystick to move the player isnt working, can anybody please help me with this?

Demo live on http://www.usbstickstudios.com

Code

Kind regards,
Rick.

Coin Clicker 2 [Play store]
B
S

Post » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:04 pm

Have you tried contacting the author of this engine? It's his job to fix issues like this.
The virtual joystick works on PC with mouse, but doesn't work on my mobile phone. Maybe there is some mouse event that is causing this problem.

Did I help to fix a problem in your game? You can buy me a cup of coffee :) If you'd like to hire me, please see this post
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:43 pm

dop2000 wrote:Have you tried contacting the author of this engine? It's his job to fix issues like this.
The virtual joystick works on PC with mouse, but doesn't work on my mobile phone. Maybe there is some mouse event that is causing this problem.

Yes, ofcourse. I tried contacting the developer in email, but no response. I had searched the code for some kind of mouse event but i cant find it.

Coin Clicker 2 [Play store]
B
S

Post » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:56 pm

Same here. Works in desktop, not in mobile (Windows Phone, Lumia 930). If you could share the capx, I could run some tests and fix it for you. :)
Bruno

I like to eat, but I'm no cook. Why liking to play games would make you a game designer?
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?