How do I fix intel xdk build error?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:32 am

Soooo, it turns out Intel XDK has identified a bug in Intel XDK 3491 https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/607195

Best workaround for now is to download Intel XDK v.3400
Mega Game Studios is a tiny independent game studio run from our apartment in Melbourne, Australia. We're not quite sure what we do yet but we think it has something to do with apps, board games and plush toys.

www.megagamestudios.com
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:16 pm

@aviata, @Vegamon007, @xam, @Bilderberg CEO, @rayolaser, @ghstudios -- we (Intel XDK) are trying to resolve this issue but having trouble reproducing it. Please provide a ZIP file of an ENTIRE project folder that exhibits the problem so we can reproduce the issue and fix it.
Intel Corporation
B
S

Post » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:22 am

@xmnboy, thanks for the offer. Really appreciate the great service the Intel XDK crew provides. I'm happy to provide the zip file. Not sure how I can get it to you though. Could you send me an e-mail address via PM?
Mega Game Studios is a tiny independent game studio run from our apartment in Melbourne, Australia. We're not quite sure what we do yet but we think it has something to do with apps, board games and plush toys.

www.megagamestudios.com
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:34 pm

@Vegamon007 -- another user provided a project that allowed us to reproduce the issue. We should have it fixed in an upcoming hotfix, probably next week.
Intel Corporation
B
S

Post » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:21 am

you dont have to use the cordove export on c2
you con use to HTML web export
after exporting go to the export folder and create a new folder named :
paste all file to this folder
in intel XDK open a new HTML code base porject and upload the exported folder

it work perfect
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:58 am

Hello friends, I am completely new here. I don't have much experience with Construct 2 as well as Intel XDK. I am facing this same issue. It is very frustrating to have such problems in your baby steps. Kindly help me over this issue.
B

Post » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:03 pm

@xmnboy how I can send you the zip file of project ?
B

Post » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:25 pm

Intel XDX is broken, it's October and I still get different errors even when following the same exact steps every single time. Like I do the exact thing, I get can't upload error, unexpected length error, unexpected token error. I've done this before and it's worked. But sometimes it simply doesn't work.

Intel XDX needs to fix their s**t. :x
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:27 pm

ofek wrote:you dont have to use the cordove export on c2
you con use to HTML web export
after exporting go to the export folder and create a new folder named :
paste all file to this folder
in intel XDK open a new HTML code base porject and upload the exported folder

it work perfect

That actually didn't work for me, kept breaking. For me New Intel XDX in Construct 2 does it, and it's worked, but sometimes it breaks.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?