How do I fix the hanging on edges?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Yes you´re be right, thats a good idea. So i have more Parts, but i save much of resources... okay i will do it. If the problems are
continue, i will come back ^^
B
S

Post » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:55 pm

If your player has the physics behavior, you can change the collision mask to "circle" instead. It'll set its physics collision to a circle that has the width of the object. The original collision box is still used for collision events
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:17 pm

Hi @7Soul,
Im trying to do something similar (another thread). So basically the only way to make a "barrel of monkeys" is to create the barrel in segments as you suggest.
I tried this but am having trouble getting each 'beam' to PIN to each other and rotate the barrel from the center. I made a CAPX example on this thread and
not sure how to make the circle..well, i do..if i create a 1/6th of a curve sprite and make 6 pieces and join them together but i tried this and the segment will
definitely need more then the 8 points to be a smooth edge..i think that's what @Edelplastic was getting at.
I wondered if chipmunk physics would have something to solve this with. I'm surprised, i can think of many things that would be handy to have a sprite freely
moving in another polygon shape (besides a square which is obviously easy).
But anyway...This post to say thanks for that last tip...i couldn't remember reading that but it will help with something else.
Cheers,
B
S

Previous

Return to How do I....?