How do i fix this platform bug?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:48 am

I could have posted this in the Bugs forum but that only seems to be a place you post bugs related to getting error messages which isn't my problem rigth now. I have given a sprite the platform behavior so it can jump and move left and rigth. It id just that succesfully to begin whit. Then at one pint when testing my character couldn't jump to the left anymore. Whenever i press left and jump i always jump to the rigth. The sprite also has a infinite double jump. I don't have double jump enabled. I did make a new sprite and add the platorm behavior to it in case just that sprite had gotten an error but but the news sprite also bugged out. i hope there is a way to fix this otherwise just bad.
B
12
S
2
Posts: 267
Reputation: 1,344

Post » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:54 am

Are you using the default controls?

Sharing a capx with the issue would probably make answering the question a lot easier..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
54
S
16
G
8
Posts: 6,160
Reputation: 19,775

Post » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:56 pm

LittleStain wrote:Are you using the default controls?

Sharing a capx with the issue would probably make answering the question a lot easier..


Yes i have the defualt controls set to Yes. What is a capx?
B
12
S
2
Posts: 267
Reputation: 1,344

Post » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:20 pm

Calfuso wrote:
LittleStain wrote:Are you using the default controls?

Sharing a capx with the issue would probably make answering the question a lot easier..


Yes i have the defualt controls set to Yes. What is a capx?


The file format in which Construct2 saves as a single file is a capx..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
54
S
16
G
8
Posts: 6,160
Reputation: 19,775

Post » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:53 pm

LittleStain wrote:
Calfuso wrote:
LittleStain wrote:Are you using the default controls?

Sharing a capx with the issue would probably make answering the question a lot easier..


Yes i have the defualt controls set to Yes. What is a capx?


The file format in which Construct2 saves as a single file is a capx..


When i go in into save as single file it saves as Construct 2 comressed file


It's written capx after it. So i hope that,s the capx. Hopefully you can help me now.
B
12
S
2
Posts: 267
Reputation: 1,344

Post » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:13 pm

If you could share a link to the file, either uploaded on dropbox or something similar, I'd gladly take a look..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
54
S
16
G
8
Posts: 6,160
Reputation: 19,775

Post » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:44 pm

LittleStain wrote:If you could share a link to the file, either uploaded on dropbox or something similar, I'd gladly take a look..



I did register on Dropbox. But when i try to upload the file it says

Error (404) It seems like you don't belong here! You should probably sign in. Check or Help Center or Forums for help or head back to home.

i am clearly logged in. The help center doesn't help you whit how to upload files. I could go into the forums but since you probably use Dropbox since you suggested it, you could help me whit this so you could see the file.
B
12
S
2
Posts: 267
Reputation: 1,344

Post » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:01 pm

I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
54
S
16
G
8
Posts: 6,160
Reputation: 19,775

Post » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:21 pm

LittleStain wrote:https://www.dropbox.com/help/90?path=sharing_files_and_folders


Okay here we go

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ks20oboupgz8 ... .capx?dl=0
B
12
S
2
Posts: 267
Reputation: 1,344

Post » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:33 pm

Disabling event 49 in your event sheet solves the problem..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
54
S
16
G
8
Posts: 6,160
Reputation: 19,775

Next

Return to How do I....?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 30 guests