How do I fix this problem?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:44 am

I want to send a message to user if turn off the internet connection, because the ads do not visible.
But if I run this code then show me the message when I am online and when I am offline.
How can I fix this? Thank you!

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads ... oqmwca.jpg
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:38 pm

Message: roxinhojp can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
makkancs wrote:I want to send a message to user if turn off the internet connection, because the ads do not visible.
But if I run this code then show me the message when I am online and when I am offline.
How can I fix this? Thank you!

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads ... oqmwca.jpg

so you want that the user have to be connected to play your game? First create a OFFLINE layout. Add the Browser option on your game and add a event with the browser: IF went offline Go to layout OFFLINE. It will block the player if its offline.
But if you want a really good idea: DOESNT BLOCK THE PLAYER TO PLAY THE GAME IF OFFLINE, i am saying this because if you want to make a good make, let the players play offline and online, if you block the player from playing your game, he will probably uninstall your game. i already downloaded games that block you to play offline, when i discover that, i uninstall the game. Hope that it help you :D
B
S

Post » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:46 pm

Thank you!
I will try but offline mod is = NO MONEY :D
And if like my game then can buy.
Yes I know the people do not like pay for games, and hate the ads.
But someone created a game or just a simple app, then know how many works it is.
And I do not care the ratings.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:54 pm

makkancs wrote:Thank you!
I will try but offline mod is = NO MONEY :D
And if like my game then can buy.
Yes I know the people do not like pay for games, and hate the ads.
But someone created a game or just a simple app, then know how many works it is.
And I do not care the ratings.

yeah its ok, it really hard, but with a good marketing you can go very well.

I do not care the ratings

WHAT? if you have a bad rating people will not play your game (it really happens). i know its hard to make a game, but why dont you make In App Purchases?
B
S

Post » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:19 am

I tried what you wrote, but still not working :/
Because I do not have US, CAD or AUS tax number thats why I can not sell on Apple store, so I stay by the ads.
And If I ask US taxnumber from the EU then I need to pay 30% to Apple, and from the 70% I need to pay tax to the US government this is a lot of work for me, and I need to pay every year the $99 USD=99 EURO to Apple for the developer account, and I need to pay 20 Euro for the credit card every year because Apple do not accept PayPal or other payment method. And I come from the EU so on Apple $99=99 Euro

This all is a joke.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?