How do I fix this?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:42 pm

I am doing a game that is based on that with a number of points you can create a troop the error that I have is that the troop can be created without the amount of necessary points that I can do?
B

Post » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Add a condition to the action in which troops are purchased which checks to see if the player has enough points. If the points are stored as a variable, they can be compared using System > Compare variable. If they are stored on an object's variable, you will have to use Object > Compare variable.

Make sure it checks if their points are greater than OR equal to the cost!

Good luck - if you have any problems make sure to post your capx - it makes it a lot easier to see what you mean and how to fix it :)
The LEVEL GENERATOR TOOLKIT

24 functions dedicated to producing randomly generated terrain for all kinds of games.
B
S

Post » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:37 pm

mrtumbles wrote:Add a condition to the action in which troops are purchased which checks to see if the player has enough points. If the points are stored as a variable, they can be compared using System > Compare variable. If they are stored on an object's variable, you will have to use Object > Compare variable.

Make sure it checks if their points are greater than OR equal to the cost!

Good luck - if you have any problems make sure to post your capx - it makes it a lot easier to see what you mean and how to fix it :)

I'm new at this I'll try to see
B

Return to How do I....?