How do I fix touch event?

Just started using Construct 2? Post your questions here

Post » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:16 pm

Hey, I just made a game where my score increases 1 point when I click with mouse on an object.

When I change mouse event to touch event, my score increases 3-5 points instead of 1. (I make no change with score.. I just change mouse to touch.)

What might be the problem?
B

Post » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:56 pm

Try This. You don't need the mouse object. remove it. set the touch object to default to mouse in properties dialog.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:30 am

also what touch conditions are you using?

I suggest something like...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
August 2015 - I misplaced a lot of links - I will try to find backups and repost. If You find a post that interests please reply to post with @rampackwobble and I will get a nudge!

If you find my posts useful please consider donating something to a local charity or to the http://www.mndassociation.org/
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:27 am

I sorted it out. If I use "Is touching object", it keeps increasing score as long as I touch the moving object. Even if it's only miliseconds.

But if I use someting like "On touched any object" or "On Nth touch started (and give coordinates of the object), it does what it supposed to do. Gives only 1 point.
B

Return to Beginner's Questions