How do I fix video not playing on start of load out

Just started using Construct 2? Post your questions here

Post » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:11 am

Message: Join is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Kyatric wrote:
Join wrote:So, is there anyway to fix this?

My guess is that you need to do again the video and make sure it IS a video, in the correct format as explained in the .

I tried it, it's still not working.
B

Post » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:30 pm

Join you do not need to upload full capx only the part you want help with. Please don't say someone going to steal your game. Did you not got something for nothing in your life. Think before you accuse someone please
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:11 am

Lordshiva1948 wrote:Join you do not need to upload full capx only the part you want help with. Please don't say someone going to steal your game. Did you not got something for nothing in your life. Think before you accuse someone please

I never accused anyone, the only thing I said is I don't want someone to steal my game, why did everyone get this but you? Jeese, and do me a favour and read my thread. Thank you.
B

Post » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:13 am

Join wrote:
Lordshiva1948 wrote:Join you do not need to upload full capx only the part you want help with. Please don't say someone going to steal your game. Did you not got something for nothing in your life. Think before you accuse someone please

I never accused anyone, the only thing I said is I don't want someone to steal my game, why did everyone get this but you? Jeese, and do me a favour and read my thread. Thank you. But just incase you still don't understand let me make it a bit more simple for you: You need the full capx to see the problem, the video will load on the start of the layout, but when you go through other layouts, to get to the video layout it won't load.
Again, please don't say I accused anyone because I didn't.
B

Post » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:38 pm

Join wrote:
Join wrote:

I never accused anyone, the only thing I said is I don't want someone to steal my game, why did everyone get this but you? Jeese, and do me a favour and read my thread. Thank you. But just incase you still don't understand let me make it a bit more simple for you: You need the full capx to see the problem, the video will load on the start of the layout, but when you go through other layouts, to get to the video layout it won't load.
Again, please don't say I accused anyone because I didn't.
B

Post » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:02 am

Lordshiva1948 wrote:Join No Comment

Good. No hard feelings.
B

Post » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:57 am

Join no hard feeling friend
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:05 pm

Bump.