How do I (Gallery) RESOLVED

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:57 pm

Hello everybody, Does anyone have any examples of how to create an image gallery?
Last edited by Rony Sueliton on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:42 pm

I'd tell him/her: "hey, please create an image gallery".

EDIT: This post isn't funny anymore, since topic was edited :(
Last edited by stankol on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:48 pm

@stankol lmfao

Btw, that's how I would do it.
Please tag me with @caiorosisca if your post is refering to me :). I don't always follow the topics I answer.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:31 pm

@Rony Sueliton

Here's a quick example of a simple gallery:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/905 ... llery.capx
Find all the Construct 2 games that were on Steam Greenlight here
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:44 pm

@OddConfection, I did something like that too. In this his example, if I want to create an image equal to the frame, how could I do? And, if I click the arrow, the object that was created should not be changed.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Rony Sueliton wrote:@OddConfection, I did something like that too. In this his example, if I want to create an image equal to the frame, how could I do? And, if I click the arrow, the object that was created should not be changed.

If you want the image to fill the area, resize it to the same size as the "Window Size" in project properties or import an image of the same dimensions. You might want to set "Fullscreen in browser" to off as well.

I've updated the capx with those changes, same link as before: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/905 ... llery.capx

Here's the result of the changes: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/905 ... index.html

I'm not sure what you mean about "if I click the arrow, the object that was created should not be changed." When clicking the arrow, it goes to the next image (frame in object).
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:11 pm

@OddConfection, look at the example I'm doing, and when I click the arrow object created, changes along with the static object. But that was not to happen. The object created must not have changed their image.

Quadrinhos.capx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:47 pm

Ok, now I've seen your capx I understand what you were asking.

I've modified your capx so that the images you create from double-clicking won't change.

Basically what I did was give them a Boolean instance variable which was true if it's the click- able object and false if it's the draggable one.

I also used a local variable to save the frame of the click-able object, so I could set the correct frame for the created object.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:01 pm

@OddConfection, That's right, your very interesting response, will serve for many other applications. Now I make modifications to create new object.

Thanks a lot, man!
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?