How do I get Amazon apk cordova IAP to work?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Hi

I've managed to get IAP working for my apps for the Windows Store (Construct 2 native IAP plugin), Google Play and IOS (Cranberry IAP plugin) but I can't get either plugin working on the Amazon App store (as a compiled apk file via Cordova).

Basically, I request the store listing, but nothing ever comes back. The exact same apk works with the Google Play store but on Amazon Apps, no response. I've tested using both native IAP and cranberry.

Native IAP never responds after requesting store listing.

Cranberry responds with "failed to list store".

Does the native IAP plugin support Amazon Apps, or is it only for HTML5 hosted apps? I can't find a working example anywhere.

Has anyone achieved this??

Just to be clear this is in the context of a project exported as Cordova app, compiled as apk (Android), and uploaded to the Amazon App marketplace (for distribution on Kindle Fire tablets).

Hope someone out there can help!

Aaron

• i dont think IAP works with the Amazon, already tried to use a construct 2 amazon plugin?

• I'd happily use a construct 2 amazon plugin, if such a thing exists! Do you know of one?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'd happily use a construct 2 amazon plugin, if such a thing exists! Do you know of one?

No, i dont recomend you to focus on other stores, keep only in Google Play or IOS Store

• Thanks. In the end I've dumped the IAP for the Amazon App version for now.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)