How do I get Facebook Friend Pictures

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:54 pm

Hello, i want try to get Facebook Friends profile pictures in a sprite?

Anyone know how this works. How can i begin ?
B
S

Post » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:32 pm

kleinandreas wrote:Hello, i want try to get Facebook Friends profile pictures in a sprite?

Anyone know how this works. How can i begin ?

you can use PHP or java...

with PHP, just use the SDK of facebook and use AJAX to retrieve data from the script...

you can find everything here: https://developers.facebook.com/

anyway, I will publish (maybe in the store) a project with php file and capx to make your app with facebook, like:

make hi-score, make and post an achievement, get user friend list who use the same app with name, picture, get the hiscore in the array from of friendlist........etc

in very simple way... I did it (just 5 event to do all of this), I have just to make a tutorial to explain how everything works (in php)
B
S

Post » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:40 pm

yes i would buy it but i just need pictures nothing more.. but this sounds as an very nice project.
B
S

Post » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Message: kleinandreas is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Okay i have tried out this tutorial. I have no errors all works nice but i get no friend requests... the number is 0.

I created the self code what is on tutorial. The name is correct given but the list of friends i get 0 but i have 753 friends so there must be an error :)
B
S

Post » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:53 am

kleinandreas wrote:Okay i have tried out this tutorial. I have no errors all works nice but i get no friend requests... the number is 0.

I created the self code what is on tutorial. The name is correct given but the list of friends i get 0 but i have 753 friends so there must be an error :)

your app has the permission to read the list friend? it's 0 because you don't have the permission friendlist
B
S

Post » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 am

Thank you for this hint Ribis. I have solved it but with out pictures. So i will wait of your package and will buy it then. You have an idea for an release date?
B
S

Return to How do I....?