How do I get google play to login in my game?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:29 am

Thanks condolent! I forgot to mention but it was your tutorial I followed :( but it seemed to work for everyone else so I'm guessing I messed up somewhere.

At first I thought it was because I originally tried to use the built in c2 plugin and had them both integrated but even after removing it I'm still failing to build.

Now that I look, I have 2 plugins for "Google Play Services for Android" one is a dependency for Admob, which works. The other is a dependency for the Cordova Game Plugin, which fails. Could this be the conflict? (And would that mean I have to find a new plugin for admob? :/)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:24 pm

I'm going to try removing the one for admob and seeing if that does anything. I'll report back.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:18 pm

well removing admob at least let it build; checking to see if everything else is working but it seems it's possible to create conflicts if you have multiple plugins that depend on a google play services plugin of some sort. I'm not anywhere near knowledgeable on the subject but I'll keep working at it and report back if it's helpful for others.

I'd be surprised if no one else ran into this issue somehow... I think cranberry has an admob plugin so I'll try that in tandem with his google play services plugin.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:37 am

@condelent i try to build on Cocoon.io my new app two day straight with no luck keep getting FAIL take too long to compile kmt.
on stupid intel xdk spilt out a Hugh 25 mb .apk file give me last night :( but i had no other option so i upload it anyway you can donwload it on google play store
Spelling Fast Brain
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rain&hl=en
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:22 am

Okay guys, I think I got everything working (besides a freeze after viewing achievements... separate problem I guess)

I'm using cranberry's admob plugin and cordova game plugin and followed condolent's (very helpful) guide

Upon installing the plugins I ended up with problems due to both the admob plugin and the game plugin trying to use a google play services plugin. You end up with 2, and then 1 of them fails. HOWEVER, both Admob and Google Play worked in the end if I removed the Google Play services plugin that was a dependency for Admob.

In the end all my plugins looked like:
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:44 am

upload it to google in alpha or beta and test it
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:46 pm

I've used the Google Play plugin from Construct 2 instead of Cranberry's, and it built fine with Intel XDK, including Google play plugin and Admob from XDK. At last, I´d uploaded the app to Google Dev, to test it in alpha.

Google Play Services works if the app is not updated at Google Dev but I have the last version on my mobile phone or I should wait until it is fully updated at Google Dev? Should I publish services before testing them?
B

Previous

Return to How do I....?