How do I get the Scirra Arcade Plugin?

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • I've decided to include a leader board for my game called Clicking Simulator Alpha but I couldn't find the plugin. I've went on the official Construct 2 manual and looked through some tutorials but I couldn't find out how to get the Scirra Arcade plugin. Some one please tell me so I can make Clicking Simulator a lot better!

• The plugin is bundled in r207. It is in the category "Platform specific".

There is no manual article yet as it is only updated on stable updates.

Though it is quite simple, the plugin only has a single action "Submit score" and takes two fields.

The "Leaderboard ID" (name likely to change in the long run) will be the name of the leaderboard you've created in the games manager page on the arcade itself. The other field is the score you want to submit.

From the previous link click on "Your games" in the left column.

Then you have a list that contains your uploaded games on the arcade. On the right of each game there is a "Leaderboards" link, click it.

It opens a specific page that allows you to create several leaderboards for each games as well as a list of the existing games.

That should be pretty straightforward from there.

Consider the arcade and release are still beta, so subject to change in the future before the next stable release.

• Ok! Thanks! (P.S. I'm uploading an early demo of a game soon once I do a couple more things....

• I can't seem to fint the "Scirra Arcade" plugin. Any idea why?

• Do you have the latest release? There was an in-between time when it was removed because the arcade was being remodeled. A few releases back (I believe the last stable) it was reintroduced.

So if you install the latest release, you should see it.

• I installed the newest version a few minutes ago in hopes it would fix the problem. But it didn't fix the problem.

• Hm, I just checked against r208 and it is where it should be:

If it's not there maybe the install is botched?

• I'll try to re-install it again. That icon doesn't show for me.

• It worked now, thanks for the help.

• Hello everyone,

The latest release isn't the r206? That is that I can see in the download page.

Whatever, I have the r206 and when I choose the submit hi-score action there's only one field with the score the player achieved.

Also I don't know where I have to put the leaderboard ID (name of the leaderboard).

Thanks a lot and excuse my english

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everyone,

The latest release isn't the r206? That is that I can see in the download page.

Whatever, I have the r206 and when I choose the submit hi-score action there's only one field with the score the player achieved.

Also I don't know where I have to put the leaderboard ID (name of the leaderboard).

Thanks a lot and excuse my english

Did you found solution? I have the same problem.

• filipz

Look below under the heading 'Download'. The latest version (plus link) is r211 beta.

• filipz

Look below under the heading 'Download'. The latest version (plus link) is r211 beta.

Thanks I found the solution. I use steam version and coudn't opt for beta. Turn out you have to opt for beta also for free version, before you can opt for beta in personal.

• Help, why is there no add leaderboards button on my games?? how do I add a leaderboard?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)