How do I get the size of different screen ?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:29 pm

Unfortunately your capx uses a third party plugin i-frame which I don't have, so I can't open it..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:33 pm

LittleStain wrote:Unfortunately your capx uses a third party plugin i-frame which I don't have, so I can't open it..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8sht4xg07t7b ... e.zip?dl=0
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:43 pm

matrixreal wrote:
LittleStain wrote:Unfortunately your capx uses a third party plugin i-frame which I don't have, so I can't open it..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8sht4xg07t7b ... e.zip?dl=0

Thanks, but I'm not going to download and install something I will never use just to answer your question..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:24 pm

matrixreal wrote:Hi,
i have exactly ... the same problem on ios
related post viewtopic.php?f=147&t=167819
i was thinking about set the size of the iframe to the avalaible screen and set x to centrate ... but fail

Why do you ask a question about setting the height and width of an image when you mean using iFrame and specifically iFrame on iOS?

You must understand that asking the wrong question will not give you the right answer..

(When you ask how to make chocolate milk, nobody in their right mind will think of telling you how to make strawberry-icecream)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:10 pm

LittleStain wrote:
matrixreal wrote:Hi,
i have exactly ... the same problem on ios
related post viewtopic.php?f=147&t=167819
i was thinking about set the size of the iframe to the avalaible screen and set x to centrate ... but fail

Why do you ask a question about setting the height and width of an image when you mean using iFrame and specifically iFrame on iOS?

You must understand that asking the wrong question will not give you the right answer..

(When you ask how to make chocolate milk, nobody in their right mind will think of telling you how to make strawberry-icecream)

you get reason

but i was thinking that setting size of an image is same like other set size action of different object ... that's why
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:32 pm

If I'm not wrong, I found some research that iFrame on iOS is weird since iOS 4.x. They have made that it resizes to the size of the content so you aren't confused about scrolling inside a page (you scroll down the page, and suddenly, you start scrolling inside the iFrame and not down the page – that's not what iOS users want).
“The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:50 am

LittleStain wrote:This should work to stretch the sprite to fullscreen:

set width = viewportright(0)-viewportleft(0)
set height = viewportbottom(0)-viewporttop(0)

Hi,
this is working for width but not for height
any advice please ?
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?