How do I get video object to play ??

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:41 pm

>> Hey-- i got it to work. Obviously there are some things that are going to have to be changed and some other things that are going to have to be added-- but, i got it to work and am very, very grateful to the both of you guys. >> FYI to anybody else-- you DO NOT have to add all 3 video formats to get it to play in ANY as opposed to EVERY browser-- I got it to run on Google Chrome with ONLY the ".ogv" file format < as did the demo capx file sent to me and posted above.
Also-- the problem for me was this-- I am in the habit of building my own buttons from a .png sprite that I import and screw around with-- this will NOT work here. Here you MUST use the pre-built button object from the drop-down menu-- otherwise you cannot get the "On-Clicked" functionality that comes with the pre-built button object-- and is required to get this to work in the "capx" demo file that was sent to me.
Again-- thanks to ya'll SO much &&
kind regards, mark-p.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:00 am

Hello!
I tried to build the APK from Video.capx using the Intel XDK, but does not work on any Android device
Any idea how to make it work ?.
Thank you!
B

Previous

Return to How do I....?