How do I Have this character change rotation one angled plat

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:51 pm

I've tried a few things to make the character rotate as it moves on angled platforms , both the square and the wheel are working with physics and various events attached to that but the small red detector at the bottom doesn't have any properties like that.

to better describe what im trying to achieve just think of the way a character like sonic interacts with different terrains angling the character with the angle of the platform.

any help will be appreciated , even just pointing me in the right direction of what to learn , thank you for time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:14 pm

Here's an example someone (I don't remember who) has made for someone wiyh a similar question..

This uses the platform beghaviour, but it might give you ideas..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:10 pm

Thanks this does help , but i have no idea how this would work with the physics conditions , thank you for the reply however.
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:21 pm

Well instead of using gravity set it to 0 and use aplly force of 10 at angle, than you can change that angle just like the angle of gravity changes in the above example..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:47 pm

i did not think of that XD , thank you very much for your support and patience. :)
B
S

Return to How do I....?