How do I Hold an object position inside another object?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:29 am

Check out this file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/exs4ixiqdzgmy ... .capx?dl=0

I had to change your code quite a lot, but it's now much simpler and I think it works as it should.

The only problem that I didn't fix - when fullscreen scaling in project settings is disabled, touch doesn't work and positioning of text boxes is off in Chrome. It works better in Firefox. But maybe it's just on my computer..

Oh, and I added drag&drop behavior, you can remove it, it's not actually used.
Check out my awesome game Doptrix
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:56 pm

@tarek2, Nice, you got it! :D Better than I thought it could be... Someday I'll have this skills ;)

Many thanks!!! Be blessed.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:05 pm

@dop2000, Yeah!!! :o You guys are amazing! I can do it in the game now, many thanks :)
I see that I need to work with less events.

Thank you very much!!! Be blessed.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:06 am

No problem!

Is it just my computer, or are TextAreas behaving really weird when you pin them to your popup? I think they don't like being pinned or moved.
If you don't need users to enter numbers manually, I recommend you replace them with Text objects.
Check out my awesome game Doptrix
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:49 am

@dop2000 All working fine for me, they are moving along with the popup as expected. Yeah, I replaced then in the game, it is better than I thought. Thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:35 am

Fenix18 wrote:@tarek2, Nice, you got it! :D Better than I thought it could be... Someday I'll have this skills ;)

Many thanks!!! Be blessed.

No problem mate, I'm glad you Fixed

Someday I'll have this skills
You have already the Skills you did everything by yourself and is looking Great

Haaah too bad I just noticed a big hole on my capx on the (Else) I left it open even when you close the Menu it will still keep running and checking his Actions, that's what happens when you do millions of things at the same time and quickly, sorry for that I'm pretty sure you corrected already but here is a corrected capx just in case. The popup Button should work better swell before sometimes use to get stuck

Take care

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rscirg288hbewpq/SlidePopup4.capx?dl=0
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:58 am

@tarek2, cool, I'll have a look, thanks! Maybe fix the button too, I noticed the little getting stuck bug too, much appreciated :)
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?