How do I (How to create tab?)

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:03 pm

How to create tab?

Guys how do I have a tab with drawing and another tab with the text layout?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:20 pm

I can't understand what you want, to show a text with a background on a page, or to make 2 layouts (1 with drawing, 1 with text, and both showing in c2 as 2 tabs)? If first, you need to create 2 layers, on lowest paste your drawing, on highest add text. If you need 2 layout's then in project's window rightclick the layouts folder, and press add layout, then doubleclick the added layout. Or you need to open 2 tabs in browser, not in c2?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Let's discuss it here, not in pm's please. You want to make your project adding some tabs in browser? Like here?
12.png

Or you want to do something like in this example?
example.capx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Sisyphus on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:01 am

In exemplo.capx, is what I'm looking for, but when I want to create an object by double-clicking on the object, it is created shortly thereafter, even though he was invisible.
How to solve this? (How to double-click with the mouse, position the object is invisible, not create another object?)
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:22 am

Rony Sueliton wrote:In exemplo.capx, is what I'm looking for, but when I want to create an object by double-clicking on the object, it is created shortly thereafter, even though he was invisible.
How to solve this? (How to double-click with the mouse, position the object is invisible, not create another object?)

Give me your capx example and i will fix it for you.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:41 pm

When I click at the location of the object even though he is invisible, it is created, something that was not to happen, how do I fix this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9z8g7s7udbbofpp/example.capx
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:57 pm

Rony Sueliton wrote:When I click at the location of the object even though he is invisible, it is created, something that was not to happen, how do I fix this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9z8g7s7udbbofpp/example.capx

You need to add another condition, that says, that action will trigger only if object is double-clicked and only if object that you clicking is visible, or object's layer is visible, depends on what is invisible, object or layer.

Here is the fixed capx.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?