How do I IAP purchase

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:26 am

Hello,

My English is not very good so I apologize first .

I'm trying to put purchases on my game and really can not find any tutorial that explains it well . I 'm compiling with CocoonJS and I've seen that has plugin to construct 2, but I can not install it ...
I have seen that have already IAP to put it directly , butnot I find a way to get it to work.

Thank you
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:22 pm

What store are you publishing it to? if your goal is to put it onto google play, google provides you with a developer console. You add products. The product name in the console needs to match the product id in construct 2.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:27 pm

CocoonJS is not officially supported by Construct2/Scirra anymore. If you really want to use it, you will have to dig by yourself I'm afraid.

This tutorial takes you through the whole process using Intel XDK.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello

Phoenixbowman : I want to publish on google , I will give him a turn that you mention it.

Kyatric : and I saw that all tutorials are for XDK when I do if I get well do a tutorial on this to help people who are in my situation.

Thanks for the two for the answers.
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:41 pm

http://developer.android.com/google/pla ... list-setup

When I used intel XDX, it worked just fine. I didn't have to add billing or anything like that. The billing permission was added automatically after I used Intel XDX to export my app.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:54 pm

I export with CocoonJS . Because I 'm making a game and if you do not give me problems frames slowed , as export mirare with XDK to see if the game slows .
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:54 pm

Message: xmnboy can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
@manujorgo -- regarding building your games with the Intel XDK, please see this FAQ and the associated link:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/faqs/ crosswalk#crosswalk-animatable

Remove the space between "faqs/" and "crosswalk#" to construct the full URL (above). Sorry, I can't post URLs yet on this site, so they get truncated if they are too long...
Intel Corporation
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:59 pm

xmnboy wrote:@manujorgo -- regarding building your games with the Intel XDK, please see this FAQ and the associated link:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/faqs/crosswalk#crosswalk-animatable
Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:37 am

ok, looketh on it to see how it works

thanks
B
S

Return to How do I....?