How do I Import multiple sprites at once?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Change the size and position of everything without calculating anything!
  • Hi, i know i can import multiple images into animation window, but then I cant use them in the layout. I have 60 background images, which I would like to import at once, and than just drag and drop them into the layout instead of importing one by one. Is there a way to do this. Thanks

• You can import all the images into an animation. Set the Animation Speed to 0. Drag and drop the animation onto your layout. Select one and on the left side info panel, set the Initial Frame to 1, 2, 3 or whatever you want.

Note: If you are actually trying to load 60 images, then something is terribly wrong with how you are planning on making your game.

• I have created game background in photoshop, The file has resolution 48 000 * 600. I sliced it into 60 files 800*600, which I want to combine in construct. The layout size is gonna be the same size as the file, 48 000*600. Is there anything wrong with it?

• I strongly suggest you read this: https://www.scirra.com/blog/112/remembe ... our-memory

• I have created game background in photoshop, The file has resolution 48 000 * 600. I sliced it into 60 files 800*600, which I want to combine in construct. The layout size is gonna be the same size as the file, 48 000*600. Is there anything wrong with it?

Before you go any further with your game i will strongly advise you to rethink your design and read manual and tutorials couple of times.

As for your initial question, you can drag and drop images from windows explorer into a C2 layout.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What the hell. What kind of games are people making where they need 48,000 pixel wide layouts?!

• Thanks to all for advice. Have to rethink the whole design.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)