How do I include a facebooks share button

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue May 20, 2014 3:15 pm

Hi
trying to promote a game within social networks, what's the easiest way to include a sprite or button in my mobile game that will produce a post in my facebook wall ? (like "hey, I really like this game" and the link to google play)
B

Post » Tue May 20, 2014 10:00 pm

I've seen there it the facebook object, and I could use Publish link ("Automatically publish a URL to the user's wall without any prompt. Descriptions and a thumbnail image can optionally be provided. This requires that the user has logged in with the Publish to stream permission")
But the question is I want to do a mobile app, not a facebook app, but it seems I need to sumbit my mobile game to facebook to get the app id for the api to work ?? Quite complex. Anyone has gone through this easily ?
B

Post » Wed May 21, 2014 6:40 pm

just for anyone reading this looking for support, I've read in the forum Cooconjs is not working with the facebook object, so the best guide I've found is this tutorial: https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/908/fa ... php?page=2
B

Return to How do I....?