How do I Integrate C2 with Java?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Here is the deal. I have an idea to create kind of heavy computed AI/strategy for PC (windows/linux) users, in 2D.

I honestly think that 2D rendering of Construct 2D is great, but writing computing logic trigger style (from a view point of java developer) gives me headache sometimes.

So. Do you guys have an idea of integration between Java and C2?

Except making local websocket server and connecting to it.

Thanks in advance!

• Don't have too much knowledge in this area but have you checked out the Javascript SDK?

https://www.scirra.com/manual/15/sdk

• Thanks for reply. I'm used to javascript but still - its not java. I can't use java libraries or my custom objects there. That's nice find however, i will give it a try anyways.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for reply. I'm used to javascript but still - its not java. I can't use java libraries or my custom objects there. That's nice find however, i will give it a try anyways.

Ah, for some reason I assumed you were talking about Javascript (even though I know they're 2 different things). Sorry about that.

Based on old threads that I found in Google, integrating Java with C2 would be a huge challenge:

Maybe there's someone else who can help you out more. I have very little background in traditional programming languages myself.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)