How do I know how to do this?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:18 am

truefalcon we do not fancy sprite from you just use red box or whatever and post capx. so we can see what is going on R0J0hound is correct. R0J0hound knows best and he is well knowledgeable person. I never met R0J0hound but from his behaviour calling you SIR he is wonderful person.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:14 am

I don't suppose you could lend me a .capx file showing me where the bounce action is in the physics behavior? Please and thank you, that's all for the main time being but if someone could also show me a level select .capx file that would be also gr8ly appreciated...

I have never claimed that anyone here was not trying to help me out, I am sure this person is wonderful, but some people you meet on the internet can be about as charming as a snake from my experiences... This is however not to say I don't trust anyone here, but these days you never really know...
B
S

Post » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:19 am

truefalcon you want to learn more about PHYSICS then learn from this

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1157/p ... ng-physics
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:37 am

I just checked your tutorial but I saw nowhere in it entirely about how to make a object bounce, but thanks for attempting to help me out here...
B
S

Post » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:11 am

truefalcon here bouncing Ball
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:54 am

thank you... very much... i hope it will be of gr8 use... in which i am sure it will be, however to fully fix my project i need a level select .capx file please and thank you...
Edit: thank you so very much the bounce .capx file was exactly what i was looking for and it solved my problem. anyone want to see the demo stage of my 1st level of my game?
but the problem is rather the pizza is sliding against the ramps instead of bouncing off of them at a 0 degree angle if i use the bounce action however it goes flying straight out of the top left corner of the room every time.
there you guys happy now you stole my code and have not helped fix the sliding against slopes glitch...
see what i mean by playing the game on the scirra arcade store it is in puzzle and the game is called(see my game's error)
B
S

Post » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:57 am

truefalcon wrote:thank you... very much... i hope it will be of gr8 use... in which i am sure it will be, however to fully fix my project i need a level select .capx file please and thank you...

The link I given is pretty much standard, what kind of level selection are you looking for? It pretty much covered the level selection mechanic as a whole, is there something lacking?

truefalcon wrote:Image
there you guys happy now you stole my code and have not helped fix the sliding against slopes glitch...
Let's hope that the thieves don't turn out to be sad. *popcorn*

Be grateful that these people who have helped you with capx didn't behave like you.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:42 pm

Here you can steal this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:50 pm

Or this will be good to learn about Physics for you and we do not care if you steal our code because we know we are far better then you. We do not go around accuse anyone for stealing our code. We know we are here to help but, people like you makes us wonder do you deserve to be helped?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:59 am

Ok I am sorry won't happen again
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to How do I....?