How do I link to google play store

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:45 am

can someone tell me how to open google play store from inside my game to my other games on the store
example
more game btn press on google play store open

or tell me what keyword to search for in the forum or a tutorial to look
thanks in advance
Image
B
39
S
12
G
2
Posts: 323
Reputation: 3,898

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:23 am

wizdigitech wrote:can someone tell me how to open google play store from inside my game to my other games on the store
example
more game btn press on google play store open


Use the browser object and the action "Go to URL".
B
74
S
13
G
4
Posts: 1,006
Reputation: 8,060

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:27 pm

@RenatoB it work in chrome but export to android on my phone it dont work
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0MCC ... ElGcHEycmc
Image
B
39
S
12
G
2
Posts: 323
Reputation: 3,898

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:19 pm

wizdigitech wrote:@RenatoB it work in chrome but export to android on my phone it dont work


It works for me for android (crosswalk) ando iOS. Are you using Intel XDK? Did you chose the "crosswalk android" option do build the app?
B
74
S
13
G
4
Posts: 1,006
Reputation: 8,060

Post » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:34 am

yes i build with crosswalk android it only work in the browser not on my phone
here look
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaJDIvwvuvc
Image
B
39
S
12
G
2
Posts: 323
Reputation: 3,898

Post » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:39 am

wizdigitech wrote:yes i build with crosswalk android it only work in the browser not on my phone
here look
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaJDIvwvuvc


Did you add the plugin "InAppBrowser" ?

You two have the same problem at the moment:

viewtopic.php?f=147&t=167946
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
65
S
21
G
90
Posts: 1,124
Reputation: 59,862

Post » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:26 am

@chadorireborn i just add "InAppBrowser plugin" on still not working

as @Essa Ali say same wth me it only work on the computer but not on the phone


browser -> "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wizdigitech.sudokunano"
target = top
Image
B
39
S
12
G
2
Posts: 323
Reputation: 3,898

Post » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:28 am

wizdigitech wrote:@chadorireborn i just add "InAppBrowser plugin" on still not working

as @Essa Ali say same wth me it only work on the computer but not on the phone


browser -> "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wizdigitech.sudokunano"
target = top


Do you classify this as a bug? I think it is time to post this in the bug forum, what do you think? If you post this as a bug, I will gladly comment to confirm so that the scirra team will fix this knowing many has experienced this.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
65
S
21
G
90
Posts: 1,124
Reputation: 59,862

Post » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:26 am

not even to share on whatsapp is working. it seem like a bug to me because i run a lot of test on nothing work from my phone only on the computer...

for now i am calling Browser go to url on android not on computer a bug
Image
B
39
S
12
G
2
Posts: 323
Reputation: 3,898

Post » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:01 pm

B
4
Posts: 12
Reputation: 236

Next

Return to How do I....?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests