How do I link to google play store

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • can someone tell me how to open google play store from inside my game to my other games on the store

example

more game btn press on google play store open

or tell me what keyword to search for in the forum or a tutorial to look

thanks in advance

• can someone tell me how to open google play store from inside my game to my other games on the store

example

more game btn press on google play store open

Use the browser object and the action "Go to URL".

• RenatoB it work in chrome but export to android on my phone it dont work

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0MCC ... ElGcHEycmc

• RenatoB it work in chrome but export to android on my phone it dont work

It works for me for android (crosswalk) ando iOS. Are you using Intel XDK? Did you chose the "crosswalk android" option do build the app?

• yes i build with crosswalk android it only work in the browser not on my phone

here look

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • yes i build with crosswalk android it only work in the browser not on my phone

here look

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Did you add the plugin "InAppBrowser" ?

You two have the same problem at the moment:

viewtopic.php?f=147&t=167946

• i just add "InAppBrowser plugin" on still not working

as essa Ali say same wth me it only work on the computer but not on the phone

browser -> "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wizdigitech.sudokunano"

target = top

• i just add "InAppBrowser plugin" on still not working

as essa Ali say same wth me it only work on the computer but not on the phone

browser -> "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wizdigitech.sudokunano"

target = top

Do you classify this as a bug? I think it is time to post this in the bug forum, what do you think? If you post this as a bug, I will gladly comment to confirm so that the scirra team will fix this knowing many has experienced this.

• not even to share on whatsapp is working. it seem like a bug to me because i run a lot of test on nothing work from my phone only on the computer...

for now i am calling Browser go to url on android not on computer a bug

• It worked with crosswalk 5.1.1 , with "*" in Intent list. It open a dialog (native browser, play store , other browsers ... which I like to use best ) But Corsswalk 5.1.1 has a lot of unknown errors in my app. Then I used crosswalk 4.1.2 for my app. Now it opened only in native browser, and when the url is opened, it said that "This browser is no longer supported" ...

Anyone knows how to fix it , please help >.<

• I stop use intel xdk

• wizdigitech You should use "Bowser -> Open URL in new window" instead of "Browser -> Go to URL". The one you try to use is the functionality which tries to open a URL inside Crosswalk, which seems to be not allowed. I always use "Browser -> Go to URL" when I redirect my players to my app page for rating and it works fine.

Now if you've switched to CocoonIO, then you will have to use Canvas+ because URL redirection is strictly Canvas+ functionality as far as I am aware. You can also use Browser object with CocoonIO, but keep in mind that CocoonIO has limited Browser functionality, and using Browser object there might bring you some issues (for me for instance it disabeled the sounds after redirection and return to app).

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Everything work ok for me on cocoon.io

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)