How do I link to google play store

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:36 am

It worked with crosswalk 5.1.1 , with "*" in Intent list. It open a dialog (native browser, play store , other browsers ... which I like to use best ) But Corsswalk 5.1.1 has a lot of unknown errors in my app. Then I used crosswalk 4.1.2 for my app. Now it opened only in native browser, and when the url is opened, it said that "This browser is no longer supported" ...
Anyone knows how to fix it , please help >.<
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:05 am

I stop use intel xdk
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:50 pm

@wizdigitech You should use "Bowser -> Open URL in new window" instead of "Browser -> Go to URL". The one you try to use is the functionality which tries to open a URL inside Crosswalk, which seems to be not allowed. I always use "Browser -> Go to URL" when I redirect my players to my app page for rating and it works fine.

Now if you've switched to CocoonIO, then you will have to use Canvas+ because URL redirection is strictly Canvas+ functionality as far as I am aware. You can also use Browser object with CocoonIO, but keep in mind that CocoonIO has limited Browser functionality, and using Browser object there might bring you some issues (for me for instance it disabeled the sounds after redirection and return to app).
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:58 pm

Everything work ok for me on cocoon.io
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?