How do I load a sprite with 24 animation frames from a file?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • I have created a memory game (drkoops.nl/memtest/) that uses frames from an animation to show the cards.

Now I would like to make this available to teachers. I want to allow them to use their own animation.

I would like to make the program such that it takes the sprites from an /animations directory.

Then the teachers can upload their own cards (png images) to the directory /animations, and adjsut the game to use their won sprites.

Is this possible in Construct 2?

Kind regards

Martijn

• I have created a memory game (drkoops.nl/memtest/) that uses frames from an animation to show the cards.

Now I would like to make this available to teachers. I want to allow them to use their own animation.

I would like to make the program such that it takes the sprites from an /animations directory.

Then the teachers can upload their own cards (png images) to the directory /animations, and adjsut the game to use their won sprites.

Is this possible in Construct 2?

Kind regards

Martijn

hi Martijin i'm not much expert but i think it's impossible to do, when you make a project Construct create spritesheets for "texturing" all sprites, then when you execute, i supposed they are loaded into memory and displayed in "real time" on every layout that call him

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • koops

You can try this behavior:

You'll need to install it (put into \Construct 2\exporters\html5\behaviors folder)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)