How do I Main Menu Music Issue

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
ready made menu you can download this one or just follow my tutorial to make it yourself
  • hello,

Been working on a project for awhile and one thing that I just cant seem to figure out is how to get my BG_music to start when the Main Menu Loads.

Layout Flow

Logo Layout - shows my logo, fades out and then goes to Main Menu layout. Logo layout contains Pre-Load BG_Music

Main Menu Layout - Title Screen for game, plays BG_Music and then goes to Instructions Screen

Instructions Layout - Displays Instructions and has double tap which moves you to Lvl_stage1. THIS HAS NO BG MUSIC SET TO PLAY AS IT IS CARRYING OVER FRO MAIN MENU

If I test In Construct it works fine. Logo comes up, main menu is next and BG starts playing

If I test in Intel XDK on my mobile device the logo comes up, goes to Main Menu but no music plays. Double tap to move to Instructions and then the BG_music plays.

I have tried various methods of pre-loads and loading of the music but nothing changes when testing.

What am I missing?

Thanks

• Anyone?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey Rtk,

Have you tried putting the music in the sounds folder instead? The sounds folder is downloaded before the game starts while music streams.

• Hey Rtk,

Have you tried putting the music in the sounds folder instead? The sounds folder is downloaded before the game starts while music streams.

No I have not. I will though, do I need to re-import or just move directories inside of Construct 2?

• Sorry for the late reply mate. If you can just drag them from one folder to another it should be fine.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)