How do I Make A 16 Bit Platformer

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:22 am

How do I make it look 16 bit? Want to give it that classic vibe. Any tips?
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:24 am

Because so far, I do tiled ground, and it shows up tiny and there is many of them, which is not really classic-y if you know what I mean.
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:51 am

Don't answer figured it out xD
B
S

Return to How do I....?