How do I make a 3ds game?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:36 pm

Is it possible to make games for the 3ds with C2? Just curious because its a wonderful system I've always want to make a game for. Thx :D
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:40 pm

A quick glance at the list of supported platforms would tell you that the Nintendo 3DS is not currently supported as a native export. But perhaps someone has a method of doing so somewhere?
B

Post » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Not sure but I heard that the new 3ds supports alot more so Ill do some more research
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:48 am

there is a 3d plugin, but don't know the name nor the price for it.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:07 am

Carbincopy wrote:there is a 3d plugin, but don't know the name nor the price for it.

I think you may have misread the question. :roll:
B

Post » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:50 am

I think we may be able to see support for more Nintendo devices in the future, but for now, developing games for 3DS using Construct 2 is a LONGSHOT and probably not even worth it. It has been said that the 3DS does support HTML5 development though, so I would look more into it if you're actually interested. Just know that there probably won't be many sources as far as how to compile the game for 3DS.
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:05 am

Gumball wrote:
Carbincopy wrote:there is a 3d plugin, but don't know the name nor the price for it.

I think you may have misread the question. :roll:

happens from time to time. ;)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:52 pm

Thanks I appreciate it :D
I'll just use other supported console and wait to see any news about the 3DS. Thx :D
B
S

Post » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:08 am

Just so you know : After some research, I found out you can build 3ds games in Construct. Thanks for your help :P :D
B
S

Post » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:02 am

Lucky Star wrote:Just so you know : After some research, I found out you can build 3ds games in Construct. Thanks for your help :P :D

Would you mind providing a link to this info?
B
S
G

Next

Return to How do I....?