How do I make a angry birds like game.

Just started using Construct 2? Post your questions here

Post » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:26 pm

nightbr wrote:
AllanR wrote:@nightbr

Chipmonk Physics is a behavior. Which needs to go in the Construct2\exporters\html5\behaviors folder

not the plugins folder.

oh, and make sure you download ROJOhound's behavior for C2 - not the github original code. You might have to look a little farther down the page to get to the link to ROJOhounds dropbox files...

All the dropbox links are dead

Dropbox has stopped providing public links (from today, I think) so many of the current Dopbox links will be invalid until the authors can offer alternative links.

You will need to 'TAG' the relevant authors to ask them to update links. For instance @R0J0hound created the Chipmonk addon but needs a little time to create alternative links.

You will also need 'Spritefont+' plugin but unfortunately this author hasn't visited this forum for over 2 years, but the download still works.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:43 pm

thanks Zenox98, I sent a PM to R0j0hound about it, I am just waiting now.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:29 am

the db link works fine for me, so I think it's your pc.

awhile back I couldn't download plugins from db because an antivirus software(avast) was stopping it. maybe you got the same problem?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:41 am

celstrider wrote:the db link works fine for me, so I think it's your pc.

awhile back I couldn't download plugins from db because an antivirus software(avast) was stopping it. maybe you got the same problem?

The link now works because it's no longer Dropbox. R0J0 changed it to 'app.box' yesterday.

@nightbr
Chipmonk physics behaviour now updated: https://www.scirra.com/forum/behavior-chipmunk-physics_t110815?&hilit=chipmunk
Just tested and it works fine.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:28 pm

thanks a lot, once again.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Beginner's Questions