How do I make a bullet sprite spin as its moving?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:17 am

12 o'clock should be 270 degree and 360 is back at 3 o'clock (where you have 450 it should be 225)
August 2015 - I misplaced a lot of links - I will try to find backups and repost. If You find a post that interests please reply to post with @rampackwobble and I will get a nudge!

If you find my posts useful please consider donating something to a local charity or to the http://www.mndassociation.org/
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:27 pm

RamPackWobble: Tooooooooooo funny. And NOW you see how much of a novice I am, how bad I am at math, and how confusing I find these friggin' degrees. ;)

I updated my brilliant chart -- since I'm obviously clueless on the issue.... I THINK I got it right this time. If I goofed again, just let me know.. I did check online for clipart having a similar chart -- I figured it MUST be common... but oddly enough, I didn't find one that matched.. most of the charts I see online have the '90' at 12 o'clock. I dunno why... but whatever.. whatever make C2 happy is what I will use. :) That is why I decided to make it myself -- or at least 'attempted' to make it. ;)

Thanks again.

B
S

Previous

Return to How do I....?