How do I make a character pathfind to another character

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:43 pm

Answer the subject please?
B
S

Post » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:11 pm

Do you want it to move when clicking or something? Anyways, I made you an example that move towards another object when tapping the touch screen.

First I set the path to be x and y of the second object. Then set the first object to move along the path.
B
S

Post » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:30 pm

janlindso wrote:Do you want it to move when clicking or something? Anyways, I made you an example that move towards another object when tapping the touch screen.

First I set the path to be x and y of the second object. Then set the first object to move along the path.

Thanks bro, I was also looking for something like this
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:09 am

janlindso wrote:Do you want it to move when clicking or something? Anyways, I made you an example that move towards another object when tapping the touch screen.

Its a platformed boss level and I want the character to be chassed by the boss.
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:13 am

phantomunboxing wrote:

Its a platformed boss level and I want the character to be chassed by the boss.

Ok. If the boss level is one a dedicated layout, then put those actions under "on start of layout". Or you can put them under another event (for example when the boss spawns etc.).
B
S

Return to How do I....?