How do I make a dynamic connection between multiple objects?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:12 pm

B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:53 am

There is a lot of really great stuff in these examples. I thank you both tremendously! Thank you guys very much. You rock!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:15 am

So I expanded my dungeon generator so now it can build a whole dungeon....most of the times :lol:

Anyway I made it so it will connect doors in such way, that it will never leave rooms unreachable, and thought you could make benefit from something similar in your game regarding maybe how your repair ideas are working. So if something in one room breaks and is connected to something in another room, that machine could break as well or whatever, so the player would have several things to look out for and maybe in some cases start some nasty chain reactions, fires breaking out in other rooms and so on. Think that could make some intense situations :D

In my case its the doors or actually the tile(s) next to them that works as connectors and gets connected using path finding. So you could see the doors as outlets, and the corridors as connections(Wires) to whatever they are connected to.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/109921357/Dungeon_generator_Alpha/index.html
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?