How do I make a game like berzerkland

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • http://www.berzerk-land.com/index.php?c ... gameid=641

you just hit something and keep it in the air as long as possible. So it's infinitely scrolling in the X and Y directions, but i don't want to use a massive layout cuz i want it to work on mobile

• um...just like this i guess

player gas:100

player kickasstimes:3

[1]

player.KickassTimes>0

=

then

player.angle set to 270

&

player.gas add 20

[2]

every 0.1s

&

player not collision object(land)

then

player.angle set to player.angle-1

&

player.bullet.speed set to player.gas*10

&

player.gas = player.gas-3

[3]

when player collision other object(land)

then

player.angle set to 270

player.gas set to player.gas-20

• Thanks! But I get how to keep him in the air, and i know how im going to have him keep going, the problem I'm simply stuck with, is how to use a layout of 1280x720 instead of a giant layout of like 12,000x12,000, but keep it scrolling on him even if he's outside of the layout. Right now, the camera just stops following him once he's outside of 1280x720

• have a plan about the game like this.........

but i am fail to do it too....

• *FacePalm* You just turn on Unbound scrolling to YES in your layout properties

• Thanks! But I get how to keep him in the air, and i know how im going to have him keep going, the problem I'm simply stuck with, is how to use a layout of 1280x720 instead of a giant layout of like 12,000x12,000, but keep it scrolling on him even if he's outside of the layout. Right now, the camera just stops following him once he's outside of 1280x720

you don't see?

bullet!!

add bullet on your player

and it will keep flying

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Thanks! But I get how to keep him in the air, and i know how im going to have him keep going, the problem I'm simply stuck with, is how to use a layout of 1280x720 instead of a giant layout of like 12,000x12,000, but keep it scrolling on him even if he's outside of the layout. Right now, the camera just stops following him once he's outside of 1280x720

>

you don't see?

bullet!!

add bullet on your player

and it will keep flying

oh i got that, the only thing I had a problem with was getting it to scroll infinitely on x, and y axis but keeping the layout small

• >

> > Thanks! But I get how to keep him in the air, and i know how im going to have him keep going, the problem I'm simply stuck with, is how to use a layout of 1280x720 instead of a giant layout of like 12,000x12,000, but keep it scrolling on him even if he's outside of the layout. Right now, the camera just stops following him once he's outside of 1280x720

> >

> you don't see?

> bullet!!

> add bullet on your player

> and it will keep flying

>

oh i got that, the only thing I had a problem with was getting it to scroll infinitely on x, and y axis but keeping the layout small

if you want to keep layout small

i think this is a Different things

frist,player not move forever!and other scene object add bullet and move

then when player moved xxx distance system spawn new scene object

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)