How do I make a game with touch controls?

Just started using Construct 2? Post your questions here

Post » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:23 am

Hi guys, I just got Construct 2, (Personal licence) and I was wondering if anyone knew or could direct me to a tutorial where I can learn how to make a game for touch screens.

Basically shooting stars are streaking by and you have to catch as many as you can in 30 seconds while avoiding space junk you "catch" stars by tapping them. If anyone can give me some pointers that would be awesome, thanks!
B
S

Post » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:43 am

Welcome to Construct 2 :)

It is a good start to read the introduction tutorial, which covers the most basic features.

For your request especially, just add a new object and select "Touch" unter the menu "Input". Now you can access all touch actions in your event sheet.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:12 pm

Happy to see you. i Have made a capx file hope it helps you! if you have questions don't hesitate to ask no-matter how stupid they could be!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Every Game is a Good Game it's just few people like and few does not! Keep coding people some day you will be a "NOTCH".
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:49 pm

Thanks! I'll need to download the latest version and I'll have a look and begin programming once I have all my visuals ready.
B
S

Return to Beginner's Questions