How do I make a gattling gun

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Hello i am new to construct 2 and i was wondering how you can make a gattling gun or machine gun (i already know how to make a rapid fire rate) but i need help on adding bullet spread
(for example the heavy from TF2, when he shoots, his bullets don't go in straight line, they have a cone in which they fire). Hope you can help me
B

Post » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:47 pm

Hi,

You simply do 2 things:

1) (optional) You create some spawn points on the tip of your gun so bullets don't all come out from 1 point
2) You simply state SPAWN bullet and set bullet angle to random(-30,30) for example and so every bullet that spawns will come out at a random angle between the numbers you specify

Good luck
Thank you to Construct 2 for giving me the ability to create games without programming knowledge.
My games & gaming portal = DolyGames
If anyone wants to cooperate to help each other Win-Win please email me - I am always happy to discover new opportunities.
Cheers,
COSMOS
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:15 pm

thank you @DolyGamesCosmos
B

Post » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:35 pm

Matei511 wrote:thank you @DolyGamesCosmos

You're welcome :)
Thank you to Construct 2 for giving me the ability to create games without programming knowledge.
My games & gaming portal = DolyGames
If anyone wants to cooperate to help each other Win-Win please email me - I am always happy to discover new opportunities.
Cheers,
COSMOS
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:10 am

DolyGamesCosmos wrote:
Matei511 wrote:thank you @DolyGamesCosmos

You're welcome :)

Hi Dolygames,

Can you please post tutorial or capx for your cookie crush 2 game? I am looking for it from long long time.

Thanks in advance.
Subway Surfer Game Template: http://bit.ly/subwaysurfertemplate
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?