How do I make a layer appear?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:19 am

Please check the .capx
The layers are all setup correctly, I think. I'm sure I'm making a mistake that I'm not seeing. I've got this weird issue where my background layer is visible but all objects on the foreground layer don't appear. Yes, everything is "set to visible" and there shouldn't be any issues with opacity. I've tried deleting the background entirely and keeping the foreground but for some weird reason the foreground sprites don't show up. What am I doing wrong?

http://www.filedropper.com/whywontyouwork
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:59 am

To me it looks like all objects on the character-layer are outside the visible project-area
The window-area in your project is 1280*720 and your layout is 2560*1440 so not all of it is shown.
The dotted area in the editor is the part that will be shown if you don't change any settings.
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:17 pm

Oh duh. Gees what a rookie mistake. I haven't used C2 in like a year and I forgot even the basics. Thanks man.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?