How do I make a level editor like Happy Wheels

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
A simple Map Editor that where you can edit a map with restriction or totally. You can save and load the map created.
  • Hello community!

I was wondering if it is possible to make an editor in C2 like in Happy Wheels.

This means:

Easy drag & drop system

Editing certain objects behaviors

Saving map

Browsing community made maps and voting for them (Ip-based, Facebook account,..)

What would be the problems using C2 when you try something like this?

Thank you for your time!

Regards,

Nelson

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes you can! It depends on what you would want to do. A controller based one is very easy, but a drag and drop one would be a little harder. The main problem is the complexity. drive.google.com/open There is a controller based one I made. And here's a mouse based one. drive.google.com/open

• Yes you can! It depends on what you would want to do. A controller based one is very easy, but a drag and drop one would be a little harder. The main problem is the complexity. drive.google.com/open ... zBBSmtOMzg There is a controller based one I made. And here's a mouse based one. drive.google.com/open ... XAxRjFuWE0

Thank you for replying!

Do you also know if it's possible to make a browser with community made maps (and their score,..).

It's not a problem if it's complicated because I'll probably hire someone for the hard part.

Thanks,

Nelson

• I dont know if its possible in construct 2, but you could set up some kind of website or public file hosting service where people can upload there creations as saves. Like you could save a creation and then upload the exe file with the save on it to the service.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)