How do I make a logical flowchart

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:47 pm

Good afternoon!

I have a project to create a flowchart of procedures. Each decision-making (yes, no, maybe .. etc) sends me a certain place of flowchart

A better way to do this would be just changing the variables or creating several buttons! What would be more assertive?

I am Brazilian and I'm using google translator.

Thank you very much in advance !
B

Post » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:06 pm

claudiodrknss wrote:Good afternoon!
A better way to do this would be just changing the variables or creating several buttons!?

I think that will suffice.

Edit: And add loops for auto-generated flow charts. Arrays will also be helpful for advanced purposes.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:47 pm

@chadorireborn, using array for that sounds cool, but how? Can you send me a quick example .capx ? I will need to create a flowchart soon and im thinking about to use construct because ill have to export it in a .exe

Thanks!
B
S

Post » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:08 pm

@Eltondrknss

Well, first you need to give me a sample case... I don't know whether it's only for visual representation or it is an event based program you are trying to make. I honestly don't like guessing. :lol:
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:16 pm

hahaha its like an table RPG, you have a question and 2 or more options to choose. If you chose A you go to a place with lots events and if you pick B you go to the other side with other events
It will be basically like the following example
@chadorireborn

Random Googled Image Example
B
S

Post » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:30 pm

@chadorireborn is it possible to do what Im thinking on construct?
B
S

Post » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:36 pm

Eltondrknss wrote:@chadorireborn is it possible to do what Im thinking on construct?

Sorry for the late reply. I forgot about this since others also requested demos of their own and this topic was buried yesterday.
I'm not on a computer but just in case nobody presents you with a demo, i'll make you one tomorrow.

I'm surprised no one else stepped in and made you a demo before.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:59 am

No problem @chadorireborn , Ive looked in a lot of places and didnt find any tutorials of how to do that, and all the ways I tried I ended up lost inside it haha so any example will open my mind to it
B
S

Post » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:33 pm

Eltondrknss wrote:No problem @chadorireborn , Ive looked in a lot of places and didnt find any tutorials of how to do that, and all the ways I tried I ended up lost inside it haha so any example will open my mind to it

Sorry. Just logged in to say that i don't have the time for that. So i'll leave it to the other guys.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?