How do I Make A login System?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Hello Scirra Today I wanna learn how to make a login system a simple one that is possible just from c2 thanks :)
Banned User
B

Post » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:38 am

Please Help
Banned User
B

Post » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:39 am

Very Good Tutorial shows you how
You think you can do these things, but you can't, Nemo!
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:29 am

Can u not read bro i said fromc2 only not a data base
Banned User
B

Post » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:41 am

How you want to make a login system without saving the data in a database? You need the database to make sure if players name/password are correct.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:47 am

The tutorial is sufficient, but perhaps more than you're asking for. If you want an online login system, then that tutorial is good, or you can look into the clay.io plugin.

If you're speaking about a local-only login system (limited to the game and having nothing to do with any website or API), then it's absolutely possible to create such a system in only a few minutes using nothing but string variables and basic text boxes and related events. Throw in a simple "saving" system to store the names for later use, and you're done. Make sure to create a node-webkit object if you want to save to disk.

I must comment by the way that "Can u not read bro" is a fairly rude way to address someone who posted a helpful link for you. If for some reason what the link says does not work for you, then there are better ways to convey this information. Acting like a jerk isn't going to motivate others to get in here and help you out.

I think you can probably figure it out yourself if you mess around with a few tutorials to get a hang of the way scripting is done in C2, and how text data can be used, and so on. I'd like to help you further and if I find myself with an abundance of time in the next few days I'll do my best. But try not to be so snappy. This isn't reddit.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:55 am

teacherpeter wrote:I must comment by the way that "Can u not read bro" is a fairly rude way to address someone who posted a helpful link for you...

This guy [SKIPPY1919] was banned yesterday using another username. Moderaters have been notified.
He also has pirated version of C2. He is digging himself into a dangerous hole.

edit: sorry for confusion teacherpeter, added whom was being naughty.
Last edited by DUTOIT on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:05 am

Me or the OP? The way you quoted me makes me worry there is some kind of confusion... I can assure you I have paid for C2 and have a perfectly legal copy. I also have never been banned under any other username.

If you're talking about Skippy9191, then that makes perfect sense to me.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:07 am

@teacherpeter -

Lol, so sorry not you :)
The skippy9191, who was Kota etc etc etc.
He is now banned (again!)

Edit: I just quoted what you said about him being rude and wanted to inform you that he is has been reported.
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:34 am

im not using a cracked version wtf people im on free version :O
Banned User
B

Next

Return to How do I....?